Monthly Minutes

* Click HERE for June 7th, 2022 Minutes

Meeting Minutes of May 3, 2022

  1. Call to Order:  Meeting called to order by David Bacigalupi at 8:32am
    1. Committee members attendance
      1. Present: David Bacigalupi, Ken Peters, Rich James, Tom Morse, Larry Dorsey, Scott Steel, George Welch, Jorge Breton
      2. Absent: Mike Tuft, Doug Moore
    2. Meeting Minutes
      1. April 5th, 2022, minutes approved
  2. Director of Golf Report (Scott Steele):
    1. Rounds report (Members and Guests)
      1. Total rounds, in April, were 4,704 vs 4,631 prior year.
      2. Year-to-Date rounds 44,533 vs 41,229 in 2021
  3. Golf Operations
    1. Outside support has a vacant, actively looking for candidates. In the meantime, our dedicated crew of associates are stepping up to complete needed tasks
    2. The Pro Shop supported many tournaments in April for all the 6-Clubs and a Home & Home tournament which included 4 visiting country clubs
    3. The Non-potable water source, to fill the stream and pond on holes nine and eighteen, and the Golf cart charging stations projects are still delayed due to the City of San Jose approval process.
    4. Tree trimming and dead trees removal will start on May 2nd
    5. Proposal, to re-do bunkers on holes four, six and eleven, will be discussed by the VGC along with turf reduction and other water conservation projects
    6. Installation of Entry/Exit poles to be installed on the 18-hole course after the Member/Member tournament
  4. GMS
    1. Green have healed after the aeration and are back to the normal smoothness and speed
  5. GMS is doing a great job managing a balancing act between keeping the greens from getting too dry and maintaining the water budget.
  6. Scott was requested to have GMS spray Olive trees next year to prevent olive growth and pits in tires.  Maybe sweep cart paths this year.

3)      Secretary Report/6-Clubs (Jorge Breton):

  1. VGC Meeting (April 14, 3pm)
    1. GMS Report (Mark Wilson)
      1. Greens aeration in March went well and produced good results
      2. Tee aeration is schedule for April 18 and 19
      3. GMS is training new staff and cross-training existing staff.
    2. Turf Reduction project
      1. Mike Poellot completed an initial concept plan and will be reviewed by GMS and Scott. Primary ROI of the project is water conservation, chemical minimization, environmental, habitat and wildlife enriching elements
    3. Finance
      1. February golf surplus was $27.9K and the Year-to-date surplus is $380K. Surplus money get shared amongst all the Club departments so that everyone benefits.
  2. 6-Clubs Meeting (April 25th, 10am)
    1. The 6-Clubs Brochure information was updated for all the six clubs and the new brochures will be printed soon
    2. 2023 Spring/Summer/Fall mixers. The proposal was discussed but most clubs concluded that they won’t have the bandwidth to take on more events
    3. Next meeting will be on 5/23/22

4)      Finance /HIO & Eagles/Posting Room Report (Ken Peters):

  1. Finance
    1. MGC’s current plan is to subsidize the Member/Member Tournament to add to the sponsors’ support
    2. Evergreen account started and sponsorship funds will be added when received
  2. HIOs, Eagles and Age Shooters Report (in April)

Hole-In-One

Eagles

Age Shooters

Player

Date

Hole

Player

Date

Hole

 

Date

Age/Score

None

Dick Fischer

6-Apr

9

Leo Ruth

4-Apr

78/77

David Gonzales

12-Apr

16

Leo Ruth

6-Apr

78/75

Lisi Bettencourt

18-Apr

2

Pres Miranda

6-Apr

82/79

David Bacigalupi 

20-Apr

9

Pres Miranda

9-Apr

82/82

Andy Altman

23-Apr

9

Pres Miranda

20-Apr

82/79

 

Winston Bannister

23-Apr

84/84

Leo Ruth

25-Apr

78/77

Pres Miranda

27-Apr

82/82

                 

 

5)      Tournament Report (Larry Dorsey and Tom Morse):

  1. April 9 – Spring Open Tournament
    1. Stableford format, Four-Man Teams, 2BB
    2. Coffee and Doughnuts were provided
    3. 108 participants
  2. Upcoming Tournaments:
    1. May 13 to 15 - Member/Member Championship, 3 days of Match Play and a Horserace. High 5 to cater lunch on Sunday the 15th.
    2. June 11 – Annual Picnic – Scramble format, Flighted, Gazebo
    3. September 20 – Senior Net Championship – Individual format, Flighted by age. Lunch at the Gazebo, High-5 to cater lunch.
    4. Per Scott, results will be sent out by email.
  3.  EC member Larry Dorsey resigned effective immediately.

6)      Evergreen Report (Rich James):

  1. Registration
    1. Preferred Player invites sent May 13
    2. Pro Shop begins receiving entry forms May 14
    3. Invite sent to all players May 20
    4. Pro Shop accepts entries from all players May 21
  2. Sponsorship
    1. Sponsorship wrapped up, surpassing the set goal
      1. Funds collection in progress
  3. Food and Beverage
    1. Food and beverage are being negotiated
  4. Next committee meeting May 10, then June 14

7)      Membership Handicap/NCGA/Rules Chairman/VGC Meeting Report:  George Welch

  1. Club members update:

Group

Members

Men's Club                                   

384

Staff Professionals

4

Men w/NCGA Handicaps (Mostly 9-Hole)

21

Women with NCGA Handicaps

10

Total members in NCGA 53-009        

412

 

 

Hole in One Members                         

382

New Members                                        

8

Removed Members

0

  1. Handicap audits:
    1. Approximately 280 scorecards audited for March, 6 noted discrepancies.
  2. NCGA/RULES:
    1. No report
  3. George working with NCGA on a few individuals who win tournaments excessively.

8)    Home and Home (Mike Tuft):

  1. Finance
    1. The Home and Home account balance = $7, 174.22
  2. Uniforms
    1. Uniforms have been delivered and members will see the charge on their May HOA statement
  3. Tournaments
    1. April 14 – First Home event, hosting Almaden CC, San Jose CC, La Rinconada CC and Oakhurst. Expected attendance is 100 players
    2. Pro-Shop support (Scott, James and Alex) was outstanding, and our volunteers handled their duties very efficiently
    3. Next event will be at Bayonet on May the 12th
  4.  Mike requested GC to ask Scott to go back to 2-person golf carts to protect the course. Everyone booed and said no, including Scott.

9)  Publicity Communications: (Doug Moore)

  1. Weekly publications running as usual
  2. Tournament’s Posters will be published as those become available.

10) Team Play Update: (Mike Tuft and Gary Chappell)

  1. Thursday Team
    1. 30 team members (3 to be confirmed)
    2. Teams: Palo Alto Hill, Sliver Creek CC, Almaden CC and The Villages
    3. Match Play dates are set
  2. Saturday Team
    1. Team members to be finalized
    2. Teams: Coyote Creek, Sliver Creek CC, The Villages and TBD
    3. Match Play TBD

11) Old Business:

  1. Membership retention and growth

12) New Business

  1. Request for Distinguished Service Award
    1. 2 requests, from Ron Burke and Gary Chappell. Both denied but continued to next month for the EC to consider establishing a DSA and create criteria for the Green Book.

12) Meeting adjourned: May 3, at 09:41am

  1.  Next meeting scheduled for June 7, 2022, 8:30am in the Montgomery Center.

Submitted by Jorge Breton, Secretary/VGC and 6-Clubs Rep.

 

Village's Men’s Club meeting minute’s March 2022

1)      Call to Order:  Meeting called to order by Rick James at 8:35am.

A.  Roll Call:   

Present; Ken Peters, Rick James, Scott Steel, George Welch, and Jorge Breton.

Absent; Bacigalupi, Moore and Tuft.

B. Meeting Minutes:  Minutes of February 1st, 2022, were approved.

2)      Director of Golf Report:  Scott Steele

  1. Rounds report (Members and Guests):
    1. February saw an increase in Golf participation compared to the same month last year. Every category saw an increase in participation except for the 18-Hole resident rounds.
    2. Year-to-Date rounds also increased, 35,172 vs 32,545 in 2021
  2. Golf Operations:
    1. Pro-Shop
      1. Staff supports between 140 to 200 rounds a day
      2. Resident, Victor Castillo, got hired part-time to help support the Outside Service Team
      3. New golf cart charging stations projected to be completed in April
      4. Stream and pond project at holes #9 and #18 still on hold, waiting for City and State approvals
      5. A new leak was discovered in the lake of Hole-11.
  3. Club Golf Rule 1.14:
    1. The rule re-writing and approval process got delayed due to the VGC meeting cancelation in February.
    2. The plan is to disseminate Golf Rule 1.14 to all golfing residents to get a sign off
  4. GMS Golf Course Maintenance:
    1. GMS planning for a busy March to perform the spring aeration process.

3)      Secretary Report/6-Clubs:  Jorge Breton

  1. VGC Meeting:
    1. Meeting was cancelled for the month of February; next meeting will be on March 10 at 3pm
  2. Feb 1- 6-Clubs Meeting:
    1. Meeting was cancelled for the month of February; next meeting will be on March 28 at 10am

4)      Finance /HIO & Eagles/Posting Room Report:   Ken Peters

  1. HIO & Eagles Report (In February):

Hole-In-One

Eagles

Age Shooters

Player

Date

Hole

Player

Date

Hole

Player

Date

Age/Score

 

None!

Bob Hooper

4-Feb

13

Tom Morse

4-Feb

80/78

 

Mike Tuft

4-Feb

7

Dave Dimmick

7-Feb

74/74

 

Rich Tobler

5-Feb

14

Larry Angel

9-Feb

79/76

 

Brian Sullivan

5-Feb

9

Pres Miranda

12-Feb

82/79

 

Dave Dimmick

7-Feb

16

Michael Bailey

12-Feb

80/78

 

Steve Simler

17-Feb

2

Pres Miranda

19-Feb

82/82

 

Tom Morse *

18-Feb

7

Tom Nedney

23-Feb

76/76

 

Steve Grady

26-Feb

7

 

 

                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5)      Tournament Report:  Larry Dorsey and Tom Morse

  1. February the 12th Tournament:
    1. President’s Day – Four-Man Teams, Format - Cha, Cha, Cha
      1. 117 participants, the event was well received.
  2. Upcoming Tournaments:
    1. March 12 – St. Patrick’s Day
      1. 2-Best Ball w/Shamrock Ball, Optional Pot O’Gold Pool
      2. Coffee and Doughnuts to be provided
  3. May 13-15 – Member-Member Championship
    1. Match Play format with a Horserace, 2-Man Teams
    2. Open BBQ on May 13 and May 14, from 11:30am to 3:30pm
    3. High 5 will cater lunch at the Gazebo on May 15
  4. June 11 – Annual Picnic
    1. Scramble format, flighted, lunch at the Gazebo
    2. A group of Villages ladies to volunteer helping with lunch preparations
  5. September 20 – Senior Net Championship
    1. Individual format flighted by age.
    2. High 5 has committed to cater the event.

6)      Evergreen Report:  Rich James

  1. Committee volunteers
    1. Most volunteer positions are filled.
  2. Sponsorship
    1. Sponsorship levels were determined
      1. $3500 Presenting:  Logoed pin flags on all 18 holes and all items in Platinum
      2. $2500 Platinum:   Large sign on practice green, signs on six holes, full page ad in program.
      3. $1000 Gold:  Sign on practice green, signs on three holes, ¾ page ad.
      4. $500 Silver:  Sign on one hole, half page ad.
      5. All sponsors get listing in Villager.
      6. Scott Steele has already secured hole-in-one sponsors for all par threes.  (Thank you, Scott!!)
      7. $9,000.00 in sponsorship to be raised
  3. Team Entry Fee will be $750.00
  4. Next committee meeting schedule for March the 8th.

7)      Membership Handicap/NCGA/Rules Chairman/VGC Meeting Report:  George Welch

        A.  Club members update:

  1. Men’s Club Members = 369
  2. Staff Professionals = 4
  3. Men with NCGA Handicaps (mostly 9-Hole) = 21
  4. Women with NCGA Handicaps = 10
  5. Total Men & Women in NCGA 53-009 Club = 404
  6. Hole-In-One Members = 372
  1. New Members:
    1. None
  2. Removed Members:
    1. Joseph Kim
  3. Handicap:
    1. Approximately 300 scorecards audited on January 2 noted discrepancies.
  4. NCGA/RULES:
    1. No report

8)    Home and Home:  Mike Tuft

  1. Finances
    1. Home & Home account has a credit balance of $664.22
    2. The $210.00 membership fee should be processed in March for the 31 members
  2. Hosted Tournaments and Awards
    1. 42 dozen logoed golf balls (Srixon Soft Feel) have arrived to cover our two hosted tournaments awards
    2. Awards will be 4 deep for two flights and Low Gross for the 5 Clubs participating
    3. Total of participants for the two hosted events is still TBD.
  3. Uniforms
    1. Thanks to Scott, Polo shirts (Greg Norman Micro Pique Polo/British-Red) have been ordered. ETA mid-March.
  4. Food
    1. The menus for our two hosted events have been chosen at the 2021 cost!

9)  Publicity Communications:  Doug Moore

  1. Weekly publications running as usual
  2. Tournament’s Posters will be published as those become available.

10) Team Play Update: Tuft/Chappell

  1. No updates yet

11) Old Business:

  1. None

12) New Business:

  1.  Membership retention / growing membership

12) Meeting adjourned: Feb. 1 at 9:49am

  1.  Next meeting scheduled for April 5, 2022, 8:30am in the Montgomery Center.

 

Village's Men’s Club meeting minute’s February 2022

1) Call to Order: Meeting called to order by Rick James at 8:30am.

A. Roll Call: Present: Peters, Dorsey, Moore, James, Steel, Tuft, Welch, and Breton.

Absent: Bacigalupi.

B. Meeting Minutes for January 4, 2022, approved.

2) Director of Golf Report: Scott Steele

A. Rounds report (Members and Guests):

a. Golf participation greatly increased compared to December and previous years during the same month of January. Every category saw an increase in participation except for the Par-3 Course, which saw a modest decrease.

b. This participation increment appears to be the result of the dry weather in January, golf’s new popularity, women’s clubs and guest rounds.

B. Golf Operations:

a. Golf projects timelines continue to extend due to labor and supply chain shortages

i. New golf cart charging stations delayed to March

ii. Stream and pond project at holes #9 and #18 could shift to May or later.

iii. New liner installation on the irrigation lake on Hole #6 and #7 has moved to FY24

C. Club Golf Rule 1.14:

a. The rule re-writing keeps bouncing back and forth between the VGC and the Club board

b. The plan is to disseminate Golf Rule 1.14 to all golfing residents to get a sign off

D. GMS Golf Course Maintenance:

a. GMS continues to provide excellent maintenance and course upgrades

b. 2021 maintenance review expected soon.

c. GMS’s 5 year contract will end in April of 2023. A contract renewal is being planned.

3) Secretary Report/VGC/6-Clubs: Jorge Breton

A. VGC Meeting:

a. George Welch volunteered to attend the VGC meetings and provide a report

B. Jan. 24 - 6-Clubs Meeting:

a. Present: Beverly Poellot (18-Hole Women), Mary Wagle (Swingers), Lee Thompson (Ironmen) and Jorge Breton (Men’s Club)

Absent: Fran Schumaker (Shonis), Mario Silva (Pinseekers)

b. 2022 play calendars were presented by the18-Hole Women, Ironman, Swingers and Shonis Clubs.

c. Next meeting was scheduled for 2/28 at 10am (Voyage Room in Montgomery)

C. Meeting minutes posting:

a. The monthly meeting minutes will be posted on the Men’s Club website, courtesy of Kyle Finley.

b. Adoption of a QR code, to access meeting minutes using mobile phones, was approved by the committee. The QR code can now be found in the posting room.

4) Finance /HIO & Eagles/Posting Room Report: Ken Peters

A. Finance Report:

a. Membership dues collected for a total of 366 members

b. Three HIO’s in January caused $4.00 assessment for February.

B. HIO & Eagles Report:

a. Three HIO’s.

i. Mike Schwerin

ii. Glen Seidel

iii. Clayton Krinard

b. Three Eagles

i. Ted Briscoe

ii. Taf Tafarrodi

iii. John Noce

5) Tournament Report: Larry Dorsey and Tom Morse

A. Jan 8 - Frostbite Open

a. Scramble format. 117 participants!

B. Feb. 12 - President’s Day

a. 8:30am Shotgun, Cha-Cha-Cha format, 4-Man teams.

C. March 12 - St. Patrick’s Day

a. 2-Best Ball w/Shamrock Ball, Optional Pot O’Gold Pool

D. May 13-15 – Member-Member Championship

a. Match Play format with a Horserace, 2-Man Teams

b. May 15 - High 5 will cater lunch following the Horserace at the Gazebo

E. June 11 – Annual Picnic

a. Scramble format, flighted, lunch at the Gazebo

F. August 20 – Senior Net Championship

a. Individual, flighted by age

b. High 5 will cater lunch at the Gazebo

6) Evergreen Report: Rich James

A. 2022 volunteers recruiting in progress, first meeting set for 2/8/22

a. New volunteers’ recruitment, schedule and sponsorship will be included in the 2/8/22 meetin

7) Membership Handicap/NCGA/Rules Chairman: George Welch

A. Club members update:

c. Men’s Club Members = 368

d. Staff Professionals = 4

e. Men with NCGA Handicaps (mostly 9-Hole) = 9

f. Women with NCGA Handicaps = 10

g. Total Men & Women in NCGA 53-009 Club = 403

h. Hole-In-One Members = 372

C. New Members:

a. Ken Kupperberg

D. Removed Members:

a. Jerry Mcquiddy

E. Handicap:

a. No report

F. Audits:

a. 200 Scorecards audited; six penalties assessed.

8) Home and Home: Mike Tuft

A. 2022 membership closed with 31 members and ahead of schedule.

a. $210 membership fee will be assessed on members’ March statement.

B. Hosted tournament awards:

a. Srixon Soft Feel golf balls with Logos

i. 42 dozen ordered (Scott Steel)

ii. Awards will be given 4 deep each for two flights and Low Gross for the 5 Clubs participating

b. Uniforms

i. Greg Norman’s Freedom-Micro-Pique Polo on British Red were chosen. Order to be places in early February (Scott Steel)

c. Menus

i. Menus for the two hosted events will be determined in late February/early March.

9) Publicity Communications:

A. Weekly publications running as usual

B. Tournament’s Posters will be published as those become available.

10) Team Play Update: Tuft/Chappell

C. No updates yet

11) Old Business:

A. Green Books were delivered during the last week in January.

12) New Business:

A. None.

12) Meeting adjourned: Feb. 1 at 9:45am

A. Next meeting scheduled for March 1, 2022, 8:30am in the Montgomery Center.

Village's Men’s Club meeting minute’s January 2022

1)      Call to Order:  Meeting called to order by Bacigalupi at 8:30am.

A.  Roll Call:   Present: Bacigalupi, Peters, Dorsey, Moore, James, Scott Steel, Tuft, Welch and Breton.

B. Meeting Minutes for December 7, 2021, approved.

2)      Director of Golf Report:  Scott Steele

A.   Total number of rounds played, in December, reported (Members and Guests):

a.     All 6-clubs saw a 70% + play reduction compared to November.

B.   Golf Operations:

a.     2022 is looking promising with the increased participation of all 6-clubs.

b.    The 15 new cart changing stations awaiting construction permit.

c.     New hires, James Rogers and Alex Paek, starting on the PGA program. One more full-time staff position left to fill.

d.    “Player Assistant” (Marshal) to be hired.     

C.   Club Golf Rule 1.14:

a.     Golf rule sent back to Scott and the VGC for another re-write

D.   USGA new rules driver length limit update and Municipal golf courses closure (BB 164? AB 672)

3)      Membership Handicap/NCGA/Rules Chairman:  George Welch

          A.  Requested to ask VGC to provide a schedule.

4)      Finance /HIO & Eagles/Posting Room Report:   Ken Peters

A.   Finance Report:

a.     $35.00 Dues charged on 12/31/2021

b.    Men’s club owed money to The Villages for the first time.

B.   HIO & Eagles Report:

a.     HIO report updated with tuft’s Eagle.

b.    HIO payouts to keep gift cards.

C.   Posting Room:

a.     Specify a list of items to be posted.

                                                                         i.     Minutes

                                                                       ii.     HIOs

                                                                     iii.     Tournament schedule

                                                                      iv.     Tournament posters

                                                                        v.     ?

5)      Tournament Report:  Larry Dorsey and Tom

A.   2022 Tournament Schedule (rev. 12/29/21) distributed.

B.   Frostbite Open played as scheduled.

C.   Big member-Member tourney (May 13-15):

a.     Gary Chappell to rejoin the committee

b.    Leo and Scott providing support from their previous experiences.

D.   Annual picknick (June 11):

a.     Scramble format, Flighted, lunch at the Gazebo

b.    Tom Nedney and Nick Corsello will assist with BBQ.

E.   Senior Net Championship (Sep. 20):

a.     Individual format, flighted by age, lunch at the Gazebo

b.    High Five committed to cater the event.

F.    Tournament Posters:

a.     Scott to work on Tournament posters and 30-45 days setup requests

b.    Doug Moore to distribute posters accordingly.

6)      Evergreen Report:  Rich James

A.   2022 volunteers recruiting in progress, first meeting set for 2/28/22

a.     Motion to end or limit the sponsorship program.

b.    Setting datelines for sponsors to commit.

7)      Membership/Handicap/NCGA /Rules Report:  George Welch

          A. No report

8)    Home and Home: 

A.   Mike Tuft has distributed 2022 schedule, working on budget and suggested team shirts with Thursday/Saturday Team Play teams.

B.   Budget adjustment to increase fees to $210 instead of $105. $210 X 40 = $8400

9)  Publicity Communications:  Doug Moore all running smoothly, requests more photos.

10)  Team Play Update:    Tuft/Chappell No updates yet.

11)  Old Business:  Green Book?

12) New Business:

A.   VGC & 6-Clubs meetings

a.     George Welch offered to attend the VGC meetings.

b.    Jorge Breton will attend the 6-Clubs meetings.

Village's Men’s Club meeting minute’s December 2021

1)      Call to Order:  Meeting called to order by Bacigalupi at 8:30am.

A.  Roll Call:   Present: Bacigalupi, Peters, Dorsey, Ruth, Seymour, Moore, James, Tuft, Scott Steel  (Also Morse & Breton)

Absent: Welch

B. Meeting Minutes for November 2, 2021, approved. (MTA: Ruth/Tuft)

2)      Director of Golf Report:  Scott Steele

          A. Total number of rounds played reported.

          B. 2022 Golf Calendar completed and posted on website.  

          C. 30 new golf carts received, fleet is now 45. New charger to be added.

          D. Alex Paek added to staff.  

          E. Update on trees and ponds, and goose chaser.

          F. GMS hired Scott Haynes to replace Tom Bevin.

3)      Secretary/VGC / Six Clubs:  George Welch

          A.  Absent, No report

4)      Finance /HIO & Eagles/Posting Room Report:   Ken Peters

A.  Finance Report: Balances are good, 2022 budget completed, recommends 2022 dues return to $35. (MTA: Ruth/Tuft) Approved unanimously. Billed in January.

B.  HIO & Eagles Report:  4 HIO’s, $4 assessment in December.

C.  Posting Room nearly up-to-date.

5)      Tournament Report:  Larry Dorsey/Leo Ruth

A.  Holiday Tournament/Annual Meeting Lunch 108 had golfers and 120 lunches. Trophies distributed to those attending. Baci to give out the rest.

B.  Next tournament is the Frostbite Open set for 1/8/22.

C.  2022 Tournament Schedule (rev. 9/2/21) distributed.

6)      Evergreen Report:  Rich James

          A.  Already started recruiting for 2022 volunteers.  First meeting 2/8/22.

7)      Membership/Handicap/NCGA /Rules Report:  Jim Seymour said membership is at 380, HIO at 383. Most Improved Player is Brian Sullivan. #1 and #2 did not meet Green Book qualifications, suggest they be modified. Jimbo dropped a motion to change, suggested modification at next meeting.  Baci assisted by auditing 128 scorecards with good compliance.

8)    Home and Home:  Mike Tuft has distributed 2022 schedule, working on budget and suggested team shirts with Thursday/Saturday Team Play teams.

9)  Publicity Communications:  Doug Moore all running smoothly, requests more photos.

10)  Team Play Update:    Tuft/Chappell No updates yet.

11)  Old Business:  None.

12) New Business:

A.  Ken Peters discussed re-using Ryder Cup plaque. (MTA: Peters/Tuft) Approved unanimously.

11)  Meeting Adjourned:  at 10:41am.

 

Use these links to access and share this page:
Short URL:   http://ffx.so/8N1M5
Long URL:   http://www.villagesgolfers.com/page/57
or
Long URL:   http://www.villagesgolfers.com/page/Monthly Minutes
(Right click and Copy Link)